Finally the time has come, when a sister wants to meet her brother and tie him a #Rakhi to strengthen their bond of love for each other. No matter how far they are staying, no matter what age gap between both of them, no matter what is the financial conditions of them, Both brother and sister want this to celebrate with each other despite of daily work pressure. Here in this article we will discuss few facts about this holy festival Rakhi or Raksha Bandhan. And We will share some of very beautiful Raksha Bandhan Greetings, Images, Quotes, Messages to be shared with your beloved ones. By the end of this article you will get to know, the bellow mentioned things. If you want to go to any particular section, you can directly go to that.
– All about Rakhi festival
– When is Rakhi in the year 2020
– How Coronavirus impacted Rakhi festival this year
– How to celebrate Rakhi this year, 2020
– Raksha Bandhan Text messages
– Happy Raksha Bandhan Greetings 2020
– Rakhi Images
– Suggested Rakhi Gift for Sisters
All about Rakhi Festival
#RakshaBandhan is a holy Indian festival, celebrated between a brother and sister to strengthen their love for each other. In Raksha Bandhan, Sister ties a rakhi in the hand of brother and encourage him to be her guard for life, In return, a brother senses the responsibility towards his sister and promises to protect her in her life from all bad situations. This is not a new festival for people, this has been continuing from ancient times. But nowadays, this festival expanded the border of India, and people of other countries are also celebrating this one with a positive gesture. This festival of rakhi is also called in many different names in the different parts of India such as Rakhi Pournima, Rakhi, Ujjwal Silono, Saluno, Rakri.
Raksha Bandhan Date In The Year 2020?
It is celebrated every year. As per a Hindu calendar, Rakhi is celebrated on the full moon day of the Shrawan month. In the year 2020, Rakhi Pournima/ Rakshan Bandhan will be celebrated on Monday, the 3rd of August 2020.
How Corona Virus Impacted Rakhi Festival This Year?
As you all know, we are in India, people are suffering from Coronavirus pandemic. Coronavirus/ Covid-19 reached our country in the month of March 2020. As we are expecting to control this diesis within 2/3 months by a lockdown, We didn’t get any actual success in controlling the pandemic. When we are entering the month of August 2020, Our daily COVID-19 positive cases are coming nearly 55,000 to 55,000. We could expect this figure to be higher near further, so we don’t know if we have reached the peak of the pandemic. On a daily basis, 500-700 people are dying due to these deadly diseases. That is the reason, where many people will may not able to celebrate Raksha Bandhan this year due to Covid-19.
How To Celebrate Rakhi This Year, 2020?
There is nothing to worry about. Today we have the technology, and we can do everything we want just with one click, without going out of the home. We have WhatsApp, we have Facebook and many other social media and messaging app, on which we can share our love for the loved ones. below on this page, we have given 50+ beautiful Raksha Bandhan greetings and 3+ Actual rakhi images and messages to download for free and share with your loved ones.
Raksha Bandhan Text Messages
1. Sending you a thread of love which will bind our heart and makes our bond of togetherness stronger. Happy Raksha Bandhan! Wish you a Happy Raksha Bandhan!!
2. In every stage of life, you have always supported and loved me. This Raksha Bandhan, I pledge to do the same for you and will forever stand by your side no matter what. Wish You A Happy Raksha Bandhan!
3. A brother is the best friend you get from the life. Wish You A Happy Raksha Bandhan!
4. Thanks brother for extending your assist and support to me in my difficult times. Tons of love for This Raksha Bandhan!
5. I love you so much brother and promise to always love you forever. Wish you a very Raksha Bandhan!
6. When you tie Rakhi on my hand and the moment I see it, this reminds me of all the lovely recollections of memories we had together. Happy Raksha Bandhan my dear sister!
7. Life is beautiful since you are a part of my life my dear brother. Wish You A Happy Raksha Bandhan.
8. A sister is the shadow of all the beautiful memories of the early days. Happy Raksha Bandhan My Sweetest Sister!!!
9. I feel very happy to have such a helpful and loving brother like you. Thanks for being there for me always. Wishing you a very beautiful Raksha Bandhan.
10. Our bond of love is eternal. No one can understand me like you do my dear brother. Thanks for being the most amazing friend. Thanks for caring about me like a father and love me the most. I am very thankful to have you in my life.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Greetings 2020
Here below we are giving you 50+ premium Raksha Bandhan greeting. You can download these greetings for free and share with your loved ones on Whatsapp, Facebook, and messages. To download the greeting Please click on the image and hold for a second, The option for sharing the greetings will popup.
30+ Stunning Rakhi Images
Here below, you will find 30+ topmost premium rakhi images for your brother. Please download the rakhi images and share them on social media or any messaging app. Just tap on the image and hold for a second to share or download the image.
Ideas For Rakhi Gift To Sisters
When a sister asks a promise from her brother to protect her for her life on the day of Rakhi. A brother keeps that promise and tries all possible ways to not let her sister fall into any type of bad situation. Along with this, A brother offers a gist to her sister to show her love for her. Often people find it very difficult to figure out what could be a better gift for her sister on rakhi return gift. Here we are giving some suggestions as per the budget range.
Rakhi Gift Under Rupees 1000
A nice greetings with a chocolate
A cute teddy bear
A chocolate pack with a nice deodorant
A makeup kit for your lovely sister
A beautiful dress or Saree
A cocking essential product such as a hand blender/electric cooker
Could offer movie tickets with her friends
Rakhi Gift Under Rupees 5000
Could buy a beautiful Dress from a good brand
Buy a beautiful ladies wrist watch
A good quality vanity bag
A nice sandal of her choice colour
Could be online shopping voucher from Amazon or Flipkart
Rakhi Gift Under And Above Rupees 20000
A Smart Phone
A large appliances for her kitchen like a washing machine or a fridge
A beautiful necklaces or any ornaments
A cute pet
Along with this, sisters can also give some gifts to her brother as a token of love.
Thank you friend for reading this article, we hope this article will help you in any manner. If you have any suggestions or complaints about the content on this page, you may give a comment in the comment section below or you can mail us at [email protected]
For such helpful articles, you can browse our website at www.makesualive.com.
Image source: freepik.com